This course is a preparation and review for the Certified Assistive Technology Instructional Specialist qualification. The course will serve to qualify core domain proficiency and prepare candidates for the exam.
This is part 3 of the series focusing on Instruction.
- Learning Styles
- Instruction across the life continuum
- cognitive, neurological and physical impacts to AT solutions
- Integrating technology instruction
- instruction regarding Input devices
- interact in range of devices
- adjusting scope, structure and pace of instruction
- short term and long term implementation and documentation